Monday, September 17, 2012

"The Beautiful Dead"



On Friday when I was walking with my friend, I found this little butterfly on the road. It was dead. But despite being dead, it was one of the most beautiful butterflies I have ever seen. I decided to take it home and keep it safe in a box. Such a beautiful creature should at least have peace in its afterlife rather than being disturbed by the awful modern world. I know in fact how it died. Or at least I assume how it died. It was more than likely to be flying and flew into a car. Some of you might think "things like this happen. No big deal" but I do think it is a big deal. This little butterfly for me, is just an example what techology does to our world. Technology kills the natural beauty. Technology is the reason why this world is so dull. It is helpful, we all need it but nature is more important and we should care for it. We can't let technology destroy the beauty of the world...

1 comment:

  1. Wow... I agree though, I wish I could see a field or a river without seeing a man made structure or a telephone line in it.

    ReplyDelete