Thursday, March 20, 2014

Portfolio Interview

So here it is...
My interview is tomorrow *dramatic music playing in the background*.
I'm hoping to get a few minutes free tomorrow so I'll upload pictures of my full portfolio and all that.
I have still bits and pieces to fix today but I think I will be ok.
The stress is overwhelming and I am so glad that I don't actually have to walk in there and talk to them face to face. They made life much more easier with the assignments.
But anyway, hopefully I'll get on well.
Unfortunatelly I lack the faith in myself and I'm always overthinking the darkest of scenarios but I did do my best and I enjoyed very much what I was doing. I think the portfolio shows my abilities and passion so I don't think it's bad at all. I am really committed towards art (it's sort of like my life currently) and I am hoping to walk into that college in September.
Anyway, we'll see how it goes.
Wish me luck <3

(here's a gif of Alex to cheer people, including me, up)



No comments:

Post a Comment