Monday, October 15, 2012

Capture the moment.

So apart from being interested in drawing etc., I'm really into photography. During the last year or so I really began to think about getting a proper dslr camera and to start taking some pictures. I know it's always hard at the beginning but I just told myself, "if you wanna achieve something in life, if you wanna chase your dreams, don't just sit there and wait for others to help you. Do something yourself. It's your dreams, take care of them yourself." And so I got up, made some small steps which slowly began to change into leaps and here I am. I already got a camera for which I was working all summer and I'm slowly beginning to take pictures of anything out there that I like/ find interesting etc. I'm not brilliant at it (yet, haha). It's just the start after all. But I believe that if I put in the effort I will achieve something. So I decided why not share my pictures on my blog? I won't be posting everything here but I set up my own Flickr and I'll be putting up links of my new pictures and stuff. Hope you guys will be interested and hope you will like my pictures.
Thanks for everything, Aleks.

No comments:

Post a Comment