Monday, October 22, 2012

Little paradise hidden in the woods.

Most people like beaches, big towns like Rome etc. I personally love visiting new places but most of all, I love forests. Forests are places of natural beauty. While in towns we see something beautiful built by humans, in forests we see nothing but the creation of nature. They're just places of serenity, tranquility and freedom. I always loved long walks in the forests. Last time I was in Poland we went to sort of like a family reunion. I haven't seen these people in ages so we all decided to have a barbecue. Little did I know that my uncle lives in a paradise, deeply hidded in the heart of a forest. They have a little mam-made lake beside them and the whole place is honestly like heaven. We spent the whole day in there and I felt like the happiest person alive to get stay in there for the day. And I can only imagine how amazing it is to live there all the time. So now officially, getting a house in a forest is going onto my "Things to do before I die" list. Here are some pictures of the place that I took: 





No comments:

Post a Comment