Wednesday, November 7, 2012

"Lets get lost"

During my midterm break I was over in Poland. It was a fun, but unfotunatelly short, experience. I got to see the proper Polish All Saint's Day which I have last seen in 2003. My memory is pretty bad so I couldn't really remember how it was back then. I also got some spare time to go into the forest and take a good bit of pictures. Thanks to my awesome grandad (who also is on one of the pictures being a full time hipster) who took me outside and was willing to walk around to all these cool places. I live on the border with Germany so the pictures of the buildings are on the German side while the rest are taken on the Polish side. Next time I will take even more pictures and I'm going to go to Germany because it's beautiful there so expect a lot of photography on my blog. 











No comments:

Post a Comment