Friday, November 23, 2012

Success!

Hello there people of the internet!
(Lame greeting but that's ok. I just appear to be a lame person in general)
Anyways, I have succeeded greatly in the past few months! My blog just reached 27K views and I am so so proud of myself! And it's such a great thing for me because I know that people are actually interested in my art. So basically, thank you for the support and everything! Also, I'm currently working on a few projects which sooner or later will end up on this. I will also upload pictures that I should have posted before but I didn't because I am a horrible lazy person. Thanks again, and I hope you'll enjoy my blog in future too <3
(sidenote: here's a gif of Charlie McDonnell that portrays my feelings towards all my followers and people who don't follow me but like me blog anyways)


No comments:

Post a Comment