Monday, December 9, 2013

Goat Skull: Close up + detail

Hello there!
So this weekend I decided to draw my skull from upside down for my portfolio with my graphite pencils.
It took me around 20 hours, not kidding you. I had barely any sleep and I genuinely started hallucinating, haha. But I regret nothing. It turned out pretty good so I'm happy.
I'll post better quality pictures tomorrow or something. I don't have a good flash in my camera + the battery is dead so tomorrow I'll publish the good full size pictures :)
Here are just some of the ones I took today with my phone and webcam:


Here's me while drawing. It was around my 17th hour or something. I was wrecked but at this point I stopped seeing things (this sounds so weird, i know, but I genuinely saw mice in my kitchen and flickering lights. And yes, I am perfectly fine. I was just sick and besides I didn't sleep for a long long time so don't try to convince me i need help, haha)



Aaaaaaand here's the final piece. Pheeeewww, I am so glad i finished this. This weekend was genuienly one of the most productive weekends I had in the last few weeks. 





No comments:

Post a Comment