Saturday, December 7, 2013

The development of my art in 2 years

I was looking at stuff on my blog and i am not gonna lie. I am very proud of myself. I really improved and just look at me now, I'm currently preparing to go to art college. If you told the 14 year old me that I'm gonna be making a portfolio, I'd be pretty stunned. I always loved art, it's been a huge part of me. I draw for as long as I can remember and I will probably draw until the last minute of my life (whoa, got pretty dramatic there haha. But it is true in all fairness). I obviously have those days when i can't just put my thoughts onto paper but everyone has that. And I am insecure about everything and I always conteplate whether I'm good enough to even make a portfolio. But then i just get rid of all the negative thoughts and i tell myself "Shut up! It doesn't matter if you're good or not. If you love art well then bloody make art" and that is what I am doing.

(I drew the first picture when i was 14 and the second a few months ago-16)

No comments:

Post a Comment